Thursday 13 September 2007

Promote your Service!

Promote your services, you can advertise here by putting information about what you have on offer, whether it's your service or you may have activities or days out, groups, sessions, or general info that would interest young parents.


On the 23rd of October an Italian student named Ana, who is currently studying her degree in Photography, contacted us and will be joining the group for future sessions.
















She is working on a project about 'Teen Parents'. She took some pictures so we have decided to put them on the blog. As you can see she has given Rio some enjoyable photography experience.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Peri, i am currently running the Young Parent's forum for Newham. We meet evey other tuesday at Forest Gate Youth Zone, Woodgrange Rd. E7 0DH. Everyones really nice and we have a laugh! For more info contact me on 0208 430 6215- and i can send some info out to ya !

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Anna! I am a photographer working the teenage pregnancy issue. i wanted to know whether you are ineterested in helping me out with my project. I would take a portait of you or you and your child and you will get a framed big print.
we will have fun...i'll peobably need your help holding flashes and finding the right location!
my number is 07867684876!